Friday, April 16, 2010

Birthday in Australia!

April 14, 2010. The day I turned 20 in Australia.

This will go down as one of the greatest birthdays ever!
I got a package with some of my favorite treats from the family :)
I ate dinner and had a strawberry daiquiri at one of my favorite restaurants (Outback Steakhouse, ironic?)
I had a Disney themed birthday party with my Australia friends where we all dressed up as characters.
My friends all signed a card and sang me Happy Birthday.
I tried absinthe, a liquor that is illegal in the US. Don't worry Mom, not the kind that makes you hallucinate.
The dance floor at our local bar/club was filled with Disney characters for a night.

Disney Group Shot!

Me- Alice in Wonderland


zane- Wall-E


Before the party, at Outback!

No comments:

Post a Comment