Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Getting there...

So I decided to see how all this works since I have now been sitting in the LA airport since 12:15 and it is now 4:30 LA time, anddd I'm here til 8 pm. awesome. On the way here it was humorous to watch the people change from those flying to Colorado in ski attire, preparing for 14 degree weather, to those traveling with designer sunglasses, high heels, and short dresses to LA, where it is 76 degrees and sunny. I got to fly over the snow covered rocky mts, and red canyons all looking like the grand canyon. Every other one I thought maybe I spotted it. Then to California, where I have never been, looking like a little kid with my face glued to the window to see the never-ending expanse of LA. The airport has been quite an experience... I have now seen 2 harlem globetrotters, a japanese pop singing group, and a buddhist monk... I had to claim my bags after landing, only to find out that I had to walk, lugging everything but the kitchen sink, to in the international terminal (a pretty good ways). Then there was the Algerian man traveling to Montreal who watched the Bachelor over my shoulder at the mobile charging station. I don't think he liked Vienna either. Right this second I am in the background view of a girl who is video chatting her boyfriend, I am tempted to wave. I don't have much else, but hopefully next time I post it will be from a sunny beach town in AUSTRALIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment